Practical Tips, Key Steps & Industry Trends
Every A/E project features its share of challenges. Your ability to overcome these challenges and achieve a successful project hinges on the decisions you make. We want you to have the information you need to make the right project decisions, whether undertaking in-house or in partnership with a consultant.
We’ve created the How to Plan and Deliver a Better Engineering Project eBook to do just that. Developed in partnership with project managers, senior engineers, community engagement specialists, former public works directors and technology savants, this 50-page eBook features:
- 10 A/E trends re-shaping the public and private sectors
- Hiring a consultant? RFP tips, proposal warning signs and key interview questions
- The definitive traits of a better project manager
- Technology’s rising role in key phases of your project
- Project delivery types: which method is best?
- How to identify a quality quality management plan
- Tips to inspire equitable community and public engagement
Simply fill out the form to take your first-best step toward better engineering projects.