We provide structural expertise for your timber, pre-cast, concrete and steel projects.
Buildings, bridges, floodwalls, retaining walls, large diameter sewers and more – our structural engineering team is experienced in an array of complex projects that span from demolition to new construction and everything in between. We've delivered a significant number of projects for the federal government through the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Federal Highway Administration and U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, among other public and private agencies.
We implement the latest in structural design and technologies to help you deliver new, renovated or rehabilitated structures. Experienced, innovative and versatile – the SEH team brings stability and integrity to every structural project.
- Bridge design and inspection
- Commercial and residential buildings
- Demolition plan development
- Drainage structure design
- Floodwall design
- Hydraulic structures
- Industrial structures
- Manhole and drop structures
- Antenna supports (water towers, monopole)
- Public works facilities
- Pumping station supports and foundations
- Structural strengthening of existing buildings
- Vertical structures
- Pumping stations supports and foundations
- Water and wastewater tanks