Natural Resources Services
Trusted expertise, invested partners, passionate about ecological restoration.
Whether in need of an environmental permit or document, biological service, natural resources study or other solution, we understand the complexities of your challenges and have the team in place to achieve your goals.
Our scientists, planners and environmental engineers are embedded across the U.S. – like you, invested in the environment around our invaluable communities and serving as a trusted resource for all of your natural resources needs.
Connect with our natural resources services team to analyze your project needs and implement the right solution! Contact us.
Services and expertise:
- Ecological restoration in terrestrial and aquatic settings
- Environmental permitting and documentation
- Natural resources permitting and documentation
- Biological and natural resource inventories
- Habitat assessment for flora and faunal communities
- Wetland mitigation banking
- Land conservation assessments
- Wetland services: delineation, permitting, restoration, mitigation
- Surveys: threatened, endangered, otherwise protected species and habitats
- Stream analysis and restoration
- NPDES Soil erosion and sediment control compliance
- NEPA and state-level analysis
- Proficiency with federal, state and local regulations
- Soil and land-use mapping
Transforming Contaminated Ground in the Lillie Redevelopment Project
As the site of a former gas station and newspaper publisher, the Lillie Redevelopment project in North St. Paul, Minnesota, requires careful attention to identifying and cleaning up contaminants within and around the former building, before redeveloping it into an 82-unit apartment complex.Read More
Otter Lake Road Project Improves Pedestrian Safety and Traffic Flow
Ramsey County partnered with SEH to identify and develop a transportation solution to reconstruct this segment of Otter Lake Road as a multimodal corridor.Read More
Connecting New Richmond's Parks and Trails System: The Nature-Doar Trail
Nature-Doar Recreational Trail fills a critical gap in the New Richmond's trail network and provides safe access for pedestrians and cyclists to the surrounding natural areas.Read More
Hidden Potential in Brownfields [eBook]
Explore the immense potential and long-standing benefits of redeveloping and revitalizing brownfields through this concise and easy-to-understand guide.Read More
3 Ways to Elevate Your State and Federal Funding Applications
Though every funding program is unique, here are 3 universal to tips to help elevate your state and federal funding applications.Read More
PFAS 101 – 5 Ways to Prepare Your Community for Emerging Contaminants
PFAS have been found in all 50 states. Here's what you need to know about PFAS and 5 ways to prepare your community for emerging contaminants.Read More