Why You Need to Balance Cost With Quality
When making major project decisions – such as which A/E consultant(s) to partner with and how to budget your dollars – a delicate balance between cost and quality must be struck. Cost efficiency is critical, but prioritizing cost alone can increase project expenses and limit the value you receive.
Throughout this eBook, A/E experts from the client and consultant perspective reveal the engineering cost and quality "sweet spot" while sharing strategies that will help you answer: How much should you pay for engineering services?
In addition, the eBook explores:
- Step-by-step guide to finding the cost and quality “sweet spot”
- How this sweet spot can reduce lifecycle project costs (construction, maintenance)
- 5 cost proposal warning signs
- How to ensure promises of value-added services are delivered
- Does quality-based selection lead to better value?
- The role of the project scope in maximizing your ROI
- The “key factor” in cost increases and uncertainties, according to 900 A/E experts
Simply fill out the form for your complimentary copy.