Why you need to balance cost with quality.
When making major project decisions – such as which A/E consultant(s) to partner with and how to budget your dollars – a delicate balance between cost and quality must be struck. Cost efficiency is critical, but prioritizing cost alone can increase project expenses and limit the value you receive.
Throughout this eBook, A/E experts from the client and consultant perspective reveal the engineering cost and quality "sweet spot" while sharing strategies that will help you answer: How much should you pay for engineering services?
In addition, the eBook explores:
- Step-by-step guide to finding the cost and quality “sweet spot”
- How this sweet spot can reduce lifecycle project costs (construction, maintenance)
- 5 cost proposal warning signs
- How to ensure promises of value-added services are delivered
- Does quality-based selection lead to better value?
- The role of the project scope in maximizing your ROI
- The “key factor” in cost increases and uncertainties, according to 900 A/E experts
Looking to balance cost vs. quality for engineering services that won’t break your budget or limit long-term project value? Our team of experts help you weed out concerning expenses and make confident decisions, ensuring you pay the right amount for you. Connect with us by using the form provided below.