Weaving 6 miles of regional trail over, under and through a first-ring suburb
Throughout this interactive case study, members from the Nine Mile Creek Regional Trail team reveal 11 key lessons learned and actionable tips to put to use on your next project – strategies relevant to all project types. We also share the four-year project story, how a line on the page of a master plan became 6.1 miles of ADA-accessible trail through the heart of a first-ring suburb, now serving 100,000+ users.
Featuring video, drone footage, interactive maps and technical design solutions, this unique study also answers your most pressing challenges, including:
- What you must consider before designing any bridge, street or roundabout.
- What unexpected season is most advantageous for construction?
- What role should 3D animation and modeling play in your next project?
- Why all projects need a lifecycle analysis and vulnerability assessment.
- Which front-end measures can eliminate back-end expenses?
- The key to private property easements, land acquisition and right-of-way.
- What to always keep in mind when working with multiple communities simultaneously.
Simply fill out the form for exclusive access to the case study, presented through ArcGIS Esri Story Maps.
Instructions: Scroll from top to bottom to navigate.