2022 Trends, Challenges and How to Be Proactive Amidst Constant Change
In this eBook, SEH water and wastewater experts share 8 trends that are re-shaping the industry, challenges and steps you can take to capitalize on the historic opportunities at hand.
Simply fill out the form for your complimentary copy.
In particular, here’s what you’ll find:
- 8 drinking water, wastewater and stormwater trends, including:
- Why U.S. water infrastructure has a D+ grade
- The impact of population migration from cities to suburbs
- What you need to know about emerging contaminants like PFAS
- Climate resilience through hazard mitigation and smart technology
- Water reuse strategies to offset growing demand
- 7 signs your infrastructure (e.g., wastewater facility) is in need of closer evaluation
- 6 keys to long-term flood resiliency
- 4 ways your community benefits from a utility rate study