Solid Waste Management
Reduce, reuse, reimagine.
At SEH, we work with clients on a vast array of solid waste strategies. In the process, we're reimagining the industry and redefining how we think about, talk about and manage solid waste.
Technological advancements along with regulatory and local efforts to reduce, reuse and recycle have significantly changed the volumes and types of waste formerly only landfilled. By recognizing these changes with site-specific management methods, you can take advantage of unique opportunities for innovation. We'll help you identify new ways to serve your community while protecting the environment and creating new revenue sources.
At SEH, we help clients adapt facilities, programs and services through integrated solid waste management – from planning, permitting and compliance through design and construction. Whether you need help completing a single task or a complete overhaul of your waste or recycling facilities, our multidisciplined teams bring all the resources you need to get it done and right the first time.
- Facility siting, regulatory permitting and compliance
- Resource recovery and transfer station facility design
- Beneficial reuse demonstrations and pilot studies
- Comprehensive solid waste and recycling planning
- Landfill engineering design
- Remedial investigation and corrective action design
- Hydrogeological evaluations
- Ecological and human health assessments
- Landfill gas and groundwater modeling / monitoring
- Landfill and facilities construction quality assurance
- Air permitting, greenhouse, gas, carbon credit reporting
- Community outreach and education